Local Assistance for Housing Emergencies:
- Mercy House Cold Weather Emergency Shelter Program - Mercy House offers bus pickup, overnight shelter, meals and showers at locations in Fullerton and Santa Ana. Call the Mercy House Information HotLine at (714) 836-7188.
- Emergency Services - Pathways of Hope for information on shelters for individuals and families, emergency food distribution, assistance with rent/utilities, motel vouchers and holiday food and gift programs call (714) 680-3691.
- Transitional Shelters - Mercy House information on transitional shelters.
- Women's Transitional Shelters - Women's Transitional Living Center (WTLC) - shelter services information for women fleeing domestic violence or human trafficking and those fighting substance abuse.
- 2-1-1 Orange County - 2-1-1 or (888) 600-4357 provides comprehensive information and referrals that link residents to community health and human services support in the local area.
For links to other important resources, click here.